New platform and course features
March 2, 2017 2:52 pm
We have been working hard to improve our platform and courses and are pleased to announce a few enhancements to our learning programmes.
In the last few weeks we have:
- We have added hundreds of new questions to our existing pool of 6000 + exam questions on our programmes.
- We have added a pool of around 600 “multiple correct” questions to our diploma exams, for example, exam testing within our R02 programme mirrors the CII framework of 72 standard questions and 28 multiple correct questions – A bit of a health warning on these – they are tough!
- A new view my profile button has been added allowing you easy access to amend/update your personal profile
- We have switched on our Instructor Led Training (ILT) function and you may see a new feed in our store pages that displays the schedule for any upcoming ILT sessions
- As of today, we support a further two languages for our overseas clients.
Scheduled over the next 3 months
- We will be launching AF5 and R06 analysis shortly for the April exam sittings.
- We continue to produce video, that’s on its way across all our programmes.
- We are writing a new AML programme currently and expect to launch that in the next quarter
- We are reviewing the way our CPD is earned and we are planning on making it easier to earn, record, and ultimately benefit from the structured CPD our programmes offer – watch this space!
Scheduled in the next 6 months
- We have R07, AF2, AF6, AF7 and AF8 all scheduled for release.
The Redmill team